1-1.25 inch thick Porterhouse Steak. The Porterhouse Steak is very similar to the T-Bone Steak. However, Porterhouse Steaks are cut from the rear end of the Short Loin which contains more of the tenderloin (also known as the filet) than the T-Bone. Each portion is separated by the t-shaped bone. These steaks are big and are excellent for grilling!
Please note: Steaks will be labeled as T-Bone due to our processor's labeling. We hand sort through all of the steaks to select the true Porterhouse cuts that include the full tenderloin piece!
- Approximately 18 - 30oz ounces, vacuum sealed, 1 per package
- 1-1.25 inch thick, Bone-In
- Grass Fed, Grain Finished
- Dry Aged
- Raised Sustainably and Ethically
- USDA Inspected and Labeled